Established in 2016 DeckeD is an independently family owned clothing company.
Selling our own brand of luxury urban street and gym wear, for both Men and Women.
Over the years we’ve all been involved with many different passions. From BMX skateboarding, music, drumming to kickboxing and weightlifting.
In addition with being part of the VW car scene.
With such varied interests we learnt that keeping up with on trend fashions that represented all of these. Yet still standing out and being an individual can be hard and expensive.
One day you can be at the skate park next training hard in the gym or off to a car show or just hanging out with friends.
This is how the idea for DeckeD came about. We wanted to create a brand that would represent you as an individual, helping you to stand out from the pack.
While still representing what ever your passion is without hitting your wallet hard and without losing quality, style and comfort in the clothes that you buy.
Our clothes are made to a high standard, versatile and durable to withstand whatever your day throws at you while still helping you to look and feel your best.
We have an ever growing catalogue of clothes and accessories and we are constantly looking to bring you the latest looks that help you to stand out from the Pack.
Our Ethos is –
Individuality – Stand Out from the pack, love what you love and love being you without worrying about judgment.
We wish to thank:
Photographer – Simon Anderson – simonandersonphoto.com
Location Acknowledgement – Titan Kickboxing Club – titankickboxing.co.uk
Quotes that inspire and motivate us
- "Why fit in when you can STAND OUT"
- "Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it safers, the creatures of the common place, the slaves of ordinary."
- "The difference between STYLE and FASHION is QUALITY"
- "Be a game changer. The world has enough followers"
- "When you don’t dress like everyone else, you don’t have to think like everyone else"
- "Style is a way of saying who you are without having to speak"
Follow decked clothing to keep up with news and updates from us here at decked HQ
Send us your pics using #decked_clothing